Thursday, January 19, 2006

learning curve

Another day. Another moment of a finite lifetime passing me by.

I've spent all day rebuilding and reinstalling my computer as that virus still had a stranglehold. It worries me how much of my life revolves around my computer... it will be only a matter of years until the prophecies of Neal Stephensons 'Snow Crash' come true. We will travel in a virtual online world where each webpage is a house, each person an avatar and the superhighway is an actual superhighway with trams to take you from IP address to IP address.

I between restarts, installs amd frantic searches for drivers I spent some time learning some new VJ software. Vidvox Grid Pro looks like this...


Rehearsals for the 65 tour start tonight so, much like exams, I've been cramming.

---

No comments: