Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... 598, 599, 600


Been a delightful few days - my apologies to anyone whom I owe email to, I'm back and getting on with it...!

Firstly headed down to London for the surprise 31st Birthday of Andy from Digitonal. I think that was possibly the first surprise party I've been to where the birthdayee was genuinely surprised... especially as we all bukkaked him with party poopers. Happy birthday mate!

Isobel came up on Sunday with her Dad and we all went off to see Richard Thompson play the Lyceum Theatre. Despite being way high up in gods, and being compressed into a space smaller than your average aeroplane toilet for 3 hours, and some truly god awful support, it was a good night. Not exactly what I listen to normally, but hey, it's always good to check out different and new artists.

Isobel had taken Monday off so we had a great day just hanging out, eating food, drinking beer etc, and then as she shuffled toward the train station I shuffled toward the 65dos house where I, alongside many others,, spent my entire evening individually numbering 600 copies of their 'Radio Protector' 7" single. Each one is handstamped, numbered and has a unique polaroid attached to the front.



They are beautiful. The singles, that is, not Simon and Robb who are pictured above. Those guys are beautiful too, now I think about it, but not in the way the singles are beautiful.

When I started this blog I imagined it would be a harvesting ground for my philisophical musings and sardonic viewpoints on life. But it's just a list of things I've done, innit...?

---

No comments: