Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Invigorated...

...hmmm... hardly

Spent all day making DVDs and mailing them out. 65dos master here, visuals there, showreels somewhere else... and now I've just found a small glitch in one of them, which is not only very annoying, it's also a tad worrying.

Isobel sent me a care package today. 1 x scarf, 1x humourous political badge, 1 x photo of us taken around 10 years ago and 1x satirical postcard. This is the postcard:


I look at it as a care package. The scarf will keep me warm, the badge will stop me being shot by overzealous police on the London Underground, the photo will remind me always to have humility and the postcard makes me smile because she wrote nice things on the back. If there's not looking after me, I don't know what is.

Start at the break of dawn tomorrow who comes to the cinema at 8am?

---

No comments: