Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Liverpool Lord Nelson Hotel

Whilst on the 65dos tour Dave Wolinksi and I took to making short tourlogs that documented the day, we aimed to make one for each show and I think we achieved 14 in the end - which is pretty impressive. We set up a YouTube Director Channel and uploaded them whenever we could find an internet connection, and we've had about 4000 or so views so far. I left the tour last week, but Dave carried on with them into Europe and is still making videos as fast as he can.

You can see the 65crew movies here.

A few days ago he uploaded this brief tour of one of the venues they played at, so I have replied in kind with my own.



Classy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dave. It's miyo. I was in Liverpool on the same day as you. Yeah, I went to see Rodrigo Y Gabriara live at Liverpool Academy on May 28th 2007. It was great show and I really love their live-guitar-visuals on the backdrop. take care.