Friday, April 14, 2006

Notes from the Underground

Well not quite... I'm in a hotel in Rotterdam. I have been menaing to update quite alot recently but it's been hard to find time to have any thoughts, let alone collect them. We're off to the venue any second so I shall have to to be brief - however I'd just like to tip my hat to the faultless hospitality of the Belgians who were very nice to me and the band when we were at the Lovely Rhaa Festival last weekend. It was a festival much like Truckfest which, as you may or may not know, holds a special place in my heart.

Rotterdam is lovely and I wish there was more time to describe it. Alas there is not, but maybe soon. Answers to the 82ask questions will come as soon as we get back to the UK and the service is back on the proverbial books.


currently listening to: the silence of an almost classy hotel


No comments: