Saturday, April 22, 2006

Italian Dreamz

We've made it to Italy! 10 hours of driving and a lot of creative swearing has led us to the most beautiful town any of us have ever seen. The views, weather and people are incredible and I truly wish that our arrival had not been marked by an intense and quite scary stop and search at the Italian border. The drugs dog took a remarkable liking to me, despite my obvious innocence, and I was subjected to a thorough search of me and my belongings. Accordingly to Damo, our guitar tech, I looked like the most guilty man alive.

Thanks to a large queue of traffic we were let off without the usual unpacking and searching of the van, something that none of us wanted as it would have taken a phenomenal length of time... and shitted us up right good. Anyway, we're here and its too nice to be inside talking to you jerks.

Heh.


currently listening to: soundchecking: the soundtrack to my life.


No comments: