Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Xmas (Tour is Over)

And it's over... 16 days in a blink of an eye. The homecoming is always a little hard to adjust to, a sense of sadness takes hold as the reality of life slips back into focus. It's good to be home among friends and family, but you miss the freedom of not staying in one place.

It was a great tour... I won't bore you with details - it'll be like listening to someone elses drug story - but suffice to say I feel immensely refreshed and excited. The Media Lounge was more than succesful and we've had some very exciting job offers... most of which we've taken. I've signed up to drive the boys, do merch and the occasional visuals for eight weeks, starting end of this month. This means I'll be heading out into Europe which I am fantasically excited about - through Spain, Germany, France, Belgium...

I was going to post some lovely pictures that we had accumilated over time, but alas Blogger is not updating piccies at the moment.


currently listening to: Cat Power - Empty Shell


No comments: