Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Design

I've made a few minor changes to the design, or rather template choice, of this blog and its sister site Day of the Dave. I've checked it with Internet Explorer and Firefox and, frankly, it looks weird and different on both. If you, my loyal 7 readers, could let me know how it looks to you, via the comments page, then that'd be great.

Right now I have a combination of either tiny links, no background, huge font size and no imagination. If you have any of those problems, none of those problems or a whole new bunch of problems then let me know.

The normal programming of angry ranting, bad theory and an over inflated sense of my own self importance will resume shortly.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It. Looks. Nice.
Also: More about Pop Will Eat Itself, please.

Anonymous said...

It looks good in Safari for me.
Also: More ranting about the many socio political problems in this world, please.

DavidNicolPhoto said...

just missing the background in firefox i think. looks fine in ie.