Sunday, February 26, 2006

And.... we're off!

Well we've made it... we're on tour. I'm writing this from the Carling Academy in Newcastle while the band soundchecks upstairs. It's been a lot of fun, so far - only 3 days in and already we've left a piano in Nottingham, completely screwed up a couple of live mixes, had to wrestle a pissed asshole from the stage mid-gig, slept at 60mph and drank more than our bodyweights. My personal favourite, though, was having to wait for Clawfinger to get out of the shower at one of the venues. I find that to be particulary hilarious.

This is brief. I'm due in soundcheck in any second. If I owe you an email and you read this, you'll know why you haven't received it.

Peace and fucking love.


currently listening to: 65daysofstatic, on live loop


No comments: