Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ernest Goes Online

Been very absent from this blog recently. There's no great reason for it other than I have a new house with a girlfriend inside and plenty of work to be getting on with. Simple pleasures.

I do plan to come back here very soon indeed, I just need to learn to manouever my time better and be of a clearer head. Until then I'd like to share with you this collection of 'Ernest' DVD covers that officially constitutes the most pointless thing I have ever downloaded.

God bless the internet, and no place else.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looked everywhere for the cover for ernest goes to school cheers dave

Anonymous said...

Thank you. All Ernest movie covers in one place. Now if we can get Disney to release Pirate Ernest.
http://www.petitiononline.com/eworrell/petition.html