Thursday, June 22, 2006

Erstwhile musings

Y'know...
...if I'm honest, I don't really know what 'erstwhile' means. I just thought it sounded good.

Anyway. I have been slightly absent from this blog recently. This is for several (7veral) reasons:
1) Not a great deal has been happening recently.
2) I have returned to work.
3) I do have a girlfriend, y'know.
4) And friends... who I hang out with!
5) That 1,5000,000 score on Tony Hawk was so hard to get.
6) Arrested Development: Fucking Genuius.
7) I have beem writing for several other blogs,


Please check out the Media Lounge blog which is full of annoying opinions on movies and various elemnets of geekdom. Especially Superman, which is really pissing me off right now. Have you seen the third trailer? Good god! It looks terrible. Shame as the poster is really nice.


I've also been writing for the World Cup blog Curled Wup. The sport of hooligans is a subject I know nothing about, which is why it's great fun to rubbish football online. There are many contributors to Curled Wup and they are terrific writers so, football fan or not, I urge you to read it.


Christ. This sounds like a newsletter.


My photo blog is now online and updated every other day or so. Day of the Dave. Obvious, non?


Christ, this is a newsletter. Here's a photo that didn't make the photo blog.




Wasn't good enough, you see...


currently listening to: Mutineer - Warren Zevon


No comments: