Sunday, April 01, 2007

Where to be, what to did

(click)

Whaddup. How've you been man?

(static)

Yeah, all good thanks. It's been a hectic few weeks, though. How's about you?

(static)


Well I headed to London for a few days, saw a whole bunch of people and talked alot of work. Went to see Radioactive Man and bumped into Andy Digitonal, hooked up with him the next day and went looking at cameras.

(static)

Nah, I don't have a pin number for the business account so I couldn't buy it.

(static)

Well, we talked about doing a few projects - another rescore perhaps and maybe a music video, plus a super sweet but super secret idea of Andy's for next years Big Chill, which was very cool.

(static)

No, I'm not telling.

(static)

I went to the cast and crew screening of Sunshine on the Sunday with Dza and Nicky, Andy came too and we saw Violet, Gia and loads of people I didn't recognise but Dza insisted on hugging.

(static)

Yeah, it's really good. I totally enjoyed it. Have you seen the trailer?

(static)



(static)

The next weekend I went to Cromer in Norfolk with Isobel - shit, that reminds me that I totally forgot to call her - and had a lovely weekend away at her parents cottage. Lots of roaring fires, walks on the beach and kisses, it was awesome. Really good to actually relax the ol' shoulders for a while and sleep on a real mattress at a proper time. There's some photos on my photoblog if you haven't seen 'em... Day of the Dave.

(static)

Um, about a year and a half now... it's brilliant.

(static)

Yeah, I'm still cramming the hours at the Showroom as well, which is really starting to suck. I've just been there too long and I'm starting to hate the place, which doesn't make me a great person to work with. I'm off on tour in May and I'm taking the month off and am hoping to just not come back. We'll see...

(static)


If I can afford it, definately. It's all about making sure I can bring enough money in for Medlo so that I can get paid... I have a few plans, it's all a matter of time...

(static)

Well this weekend I've been doing some promo stuff for Sunshine which has been a load of fun - nice to be able to dedicate four whole days to one project actually, instead of juggling about six simultaneously. I'm going to Moscow on Thursday with 65 and we'll be performing seven new tracks, which means Hux and I have got a hell of alot of work to do before then.

(static)

Yup. Moscow. I'm unbelievably excited. It's a Jack Daniels sponsored festival.

(static)

Heh. Nice knowing you too..

(static)

Cool, ok mate. I'll talk to you later. Better get back to the visuals...

(static)

Peace.

(click)

No comments: